I’m the One by Paul Tomisin feat. Peterson Okopi is a sensational Christian music. The song themes around acknowledging the love of God; more so, expressing submission and willingness to follow the will of the Father, to stand in the gap in any way that the Father wills. I’m the One the Lord sees when He looks down…
Listen and be blessed.
I’m the One
Mp3 Download: I’m the One
Music Video: I’m the One
Note from Paul Tomisin
“I’m the One” is a powerful gospel song by renowned music minister Paul Tomisin featuring the anointed king’s crier Peterson Okopi. The song beautifully captures the essence of the believer’s identity in the eyes of God, emphasizing the profound love and divine purpose that flows from this unique relationship.
The lyrics of “I’m the One” delve into the idea that when God looks down, He sees the faithful servant, chosen and cherished. It celebrates the unconditional love God has for His children, highlighting the unbreakable bond between the Creator and His creation.
The song also speaks to the believer’s commitment and consecration to God. It conveys the willingness to surrender and dedicate oneself entirely to the Lord’s service, recognizing that in this consecration, we find our true purpose and fulfilment.
Connect With Paul Tomisin
Writer’s Devotional 1
Disciplined Daily Devotion (3D) Report Tool: 4H Method.
👉 Date: Monday, 13 November 2023
👉 Time: 12:00 PM
📖 Text: Hebrews 11:1 (Head and Heart)
 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
#A. HEAD 🧐
1. OBSERVATION (What do I see?)
– things hoped for
– substance of things hoped for
– the evidence of things not seen.
2. What does it MEAN?
– Faith: From children class, I learnt that faith is believing what God says He will do; one of the last things I acknowledged is that faith is one of the gifts and fruits of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:9, Galatians 5:22). Moreso, faith is not pretending to have received something that God says He will do when it has not happened, so that it would happen. But faith spurs actions of faith in full assurance that the Father’s will is fulfilled and is coming into manifestation.
– Substance: In context here, substance means something that can be held on to, something that is real, something is feasible and realistic.
° Substance – hupostasis – Something which has foundation, something that is firm, something that has actual existence, the steadfastness of mind, firmness, courage, resolution, confidence, firm trust, assurance.
– things hoped for: – elpizō – to hope, to trust, to expect, to confide.
Hope can be described as an anticipation, an expectation, something that is being longed for and waited upon.
°Hence, Faith can be defined as a steadfastness of mind that something expected will be accomplish.
°Hope is like I am waiting for this… I’ll like to have this.
°But faith is the point where there is full assurance that I’ll have something because God promised it. Faith is substantial, faith can be held on to, faith is enough for a believer’s feasibility report as long as it is hinged on God’s word (promises).
– evidence: Faith is described as evidence.
° Evidence – elegchos – a proof that by which a thing is proved or tested, conviction.
°Evidence – something that can testify to the occurrence of another.
– Things not seen – Faith testifies that the promises of God would be fulfilled even when they have not been seen.
– The kind of God that says let there be light when there was no light.
– He said a barren man would become the Father of many nations, when He had no child with His barren wife.
– He speaks of things that are not as though they are. Even God walks by faith and not by sight; and alas! everything is, as He speaks them to being.
3. What stood Out/ What issue is God Raising with me Today?
He speaks of things that are not as though they are. Even God walks by faith and not by sight; and alas! everything is, as He speaks them to being.
#B. HEART: What is my ATTITUDE ❤ (Checking my attitude against the issue raised) / (How does the understanding of this truth makes me feel?)
– Do you have faith?
° How would I even know if I have faith? It would be seen in how I hold on to God’s word and in how I respond to situation.
° My faith is seen in my works (James 2:18)
– What is shaking that the Lord wants me to build a solid foundation of faith for?
° Building a foundation of faith means holding on to how God has promised to help me in His word, and the steps He instructs me to take as I follow Him.
° Creeping doubts, Anxiety, walking in the Spirit, dealing with the flesh, Handling relationships, Worries from Future Uncertainties…
– I am able to draw on the gift of faith at all times, to see into manifestation everything that the Lord has spoken concerning me.
– I am able to express the fruit of faith at all times, to walk worthy of the calling that the Lord has called me.
– I grow in wisdom and understanding of God’s word, promises and will. In Jesus Name (Amen)
Writer’s Devotional 2
#C. HAND: How can I OBEY? 🙇🙇♀ (What do I do with what God is Telling/ Showing me Today?)
#D. HELP 🤲
1. How can God HELP me?
2. Who can help me?
3. Who can I help with this Truth?