OLUGBEJA (Defender) by VEEKEE JAMES feat. Shallom Matthew, OBA is a song of worship to the Lord. The song is themed with the word;”Olugbeja”.
Olugbeja is a yoruba word (Yoruba is one of the major tribes in Nigeria), Olubgeja means a defender, it literally means one who fights for another or on behalf of another person.
Listen and be blessed.
Mp3 Download: OLUGBEJA (Defender)
Music Video: OLUGBEJA (Defender)
Veekee James note on Olugbeja
The sound OLÙGBÈJÀ (Defender) is beyond lyrics, rhythm, and beats.
It is a prophecy for every season of your life.
Within 10 seconds of streaming this song, you will testify of the palpable and irresistible presence of God.
Are you fighting battles that seem overwhelming?
For the LORD your God is He who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you victory.”
OLÙGBÈJÀ came from a place of deep reflection during a worship retreat in Lakowe with Veekee James, her assistant and Shallom Matthew.
Amazingly, they were led by the Holy Spirit to bring on Min. OBA
As you listen to OLÙGBÈJÀ, we know you will be blessed.
Please do not hold back your worship.
Smile, Cry, Laugh, Scream if you want to but most importantly, picture yourself preparing for a battle and God saying to you…Dear child, Relax!
I got you covered.
The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.”
Connect with Veekee James
Disciplined Daily Devotion (3D) Report Tool: 4H Method.
👉 Date: Mon, 06 November 2023
👉 Time: 3:15 PM
📖 Text: Luke 24:45 (Head and Heart)
 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
#A. HEAD 🧐
1. OBSERVATION (What do I see?)
– He said unto them
– O fools and slow of heart to believe
– all that the prophets have spoken
2. What does it MEAN?
– Then: This infers that there is a background that led to what is said in this verse. Background: Jesus appeared to two disciples on their way to Emmaus, but their eyes were holden that they should not know him. So, Jesus engaged them in a conversation as He met them sad as they discuss about the death of Jesus Christ.
– He said unto them: This shows the subject (speaker) and the object (audience). Jesus is speaking here; He speaks to the two disciples.
– O fools and slow of heart to believe: On first sight this statement shows that there was a problem with their believing, hence there was unbelieve in the surface. It can be directly spelt out that Jesus defines unbelieve in matters related to him as foolishness.
° Slow of heart: This is a figure of speech, illustrating that the heart is responding slowly; the heart is repenting like someone that is treading softly and peeping to see what is ahead because of a state of doubt coupled with uncertainty.
– all that the prophets have spoken: These disciples are well aware of what the prophets have spoken about Christ. But their expression of sadness shows that they didn’t hold the message steadfastly, else they would have been anticipating the triumphant resurrection of Christ. But their foolishness and slowness of heart towards the message of the prophets is revealed in them mourning after the death of Christ.
3. What stood Out/ What issue is God Raising with me Today?
– Jesus just came into the picture, well aware of their state of foolishness and slowness of heart to believe; and He still stepped in to change the entire story. He joined the conversation to help them repent, renew their mind and come wise by responding to the message of the prophets with faith.
– Our God is the type that comes to strengthen us amidst our weakness, and today’s scripture is Christ stepping in saying; “Yo bro! come drop this foolishness and slowness of heart; believe in every word that has being spoken by the inspiration of the Spirit”.
#B. HEART: What is my ATTITUDE ❤ (Checking my attitude against the issue raised) / (How does the understanding of this truth makes me feel?)
– I feel loved, I feel not- alone (😅 I didn’t know another word that could describe it). Christ just stepped and be like, come to daddy let me fix this for you and show you how to do it right.
– How do you respond to the words that have being spoken in God word? I respond with faith, I believe it. I believe, I believe, I believe. God’s word works! God’s word works!
I thank you Lord for your word, thanks for always showing up to correct me with your rod and guide me with your staff. Thanks for loving me, I love you too.
How do I appreciate my God? hmm… I’ll try a eulogy.
– My God is the only God that dears to become a man.
– He felt my pain, struggles, the heat and the cold.
– He showed me real time example of how He wants me to live.
– When I couldn’t run, He head my legs, removed my headache and added a wing to my body, that I may soar like an eagle, run and not be weary, walk and faint not.
– He saw me selfish, and He corrected me by showing me how selfless He is, instructing me to follow after His manner of life.
– He knew a dead man couldn’t walk after the Spirit; thence He quickened me who was dead in trespasses, filled me with the Holy Spirit of promise.
– My God is the only one that can raise the dead; died and rose again and make his disciples men that gives life and raise any kind of dead.
– I’ll stop writing, but the praise for my God will never cease in my heart.