Ndi Mozi Bi – Tim Godfrey X Fearless Community ft. Precious is a sensational Christian music. Ndi Mozi Bi is a Igbo word (Igbo is one of the major tribes in Nigeria occupying the South-East of Nigeria). Ndi Mozi Bi means the Angels of Heaven (are singing hallelujah), the song is a heartfelt worship to the Lord.
Listen and be blessed.
Ndi Mozi Bi
Mp3 Download: Ndi Mozi Bi
Ndi Mozi Bi
Music Video: Ndi Mozi Bi
Notes form Tim Godfrey – Ndi Mozi Bi
Ndi Mozi Bi – Tim Godfrey ft. Fearless Community and Precious
Get ready to experience a divine blend of Igbo and English in this soul-stirring fusion gospel song, “Ndi Mo Zi ,” brought to you by the phenomenal Tim Godfrey and the extraordinary Fearless Community!
🔥 Let the melodious harmonies and uplifting rhythms take you on a spiritual journey as Tim Godfrey’s captivating voice and the unmatched talents of Fearless Community come together in perfect harmony to praise and worship the Almighty.
🙏 “Ndi Mozi Bi” is more than just a song; it’s a heartfelt expression of faith and gratitude, celebrating the goodness and faithfulness of God in both Igbo and English languages. As you listen, you’ll be drawn into a divine atmosphere where the power of God’s presence touches your soul.
Join Tim Godfrey and Fearless Community as they lead you in praising and exalting the Most High through this extraordinary fusion of languages and music. Let the enchanting melodies uplift your spirit, and the heartfelt lyrics strengthen your faith.
Connect with Tim Godfrey
Writer’s Devotional 1
Disciplined Daily Devotion (3D) Report Tool: 4H Method.
👉 Date: Wed, 29th November 2023
👉 Time: 9:37 AM
Focus: Peace – 1.1
📖 Text: 2 Corinthians 13:11
2 Corinthians 13:11
 Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
#A HEAD 🧐
1. OBSERVATION (What do I see?)
– Finally, brethren, farewell
– Be perfect
– be of good comfort
– be of one mind
– live in peace
– and the God of love and peace shall be with you
2. What does it MEAN?
– Finally, brethren, farewell: This is the conclusion of the second letter to the Corinthians Church. The concluding part of a letter often contains a summary of the entire message, the heart of the writer, or a message that the writer wants his audience to never forget regardless of the volume of his notes.
– Be perfect: Don’t respond with, “no man is perfect, no! not yet one”. Rather my response ought to be; what does Apostle Paul mean here? How?
° Be perfect – to render fit, sound and complete. To mend, to repair, to complete, to strengthen, to make one what he ought to be.
° Apostle Paul by the Spirit has written several words of edification, exaltation, comfort, instructions and corrections; in a bid that every believer that reads this message may walk in the reality of being a new creature and no longer living according to the old man whom Christ has put away through the Spirit, for we have received newness of life by faith in Christ.
° Hence, Paul is saying: repair what is broken, strength yourself in the Spirit, walk in the Spirit as you ought to be.
– be of good comfort – parakaleō – to console, to encourage and strengthen
° Be motivated, be encouraged in the Lord, don’t give room for depression, don’t be discouraged, be elated, be comforted by the word of God.
– be of one mind: This means to be united, not allowing strife nor malice amidst the brethren, but living in peace and unity. I must not walk around suspecting everyone that is around me, but there be this inward peace in the way I relate with others, plain, sincere and honest in all my dealings with others.
– live in peace: Peace from within and peace toward others. An inwards peace, to be at peace with myself and to be at peace with my brethren. This becomes more emphatic, that after keeping a united front, it should not be used to wrought violence and wickedness; but as brethren, we should live as an ambassador of peace on the earth, for we are representatives of the kingdom of heaven in any environment we live in.
– and the God of love and peace shall be with you: He reinforces a consciousness of the Lord being with me, being with every believer. He is there as you obey the instruction to be complete, as you forsake the ways of the old man and cling to the law of the Spirit; He is there to comfort in every circumstance, we learn love, unity, oneness, peace from our Father for He is the God of love and peace.
° The Lord is a God of love and peace, how about His children?
3. What stood Out/ What issue is God Raising with me Today?
The Lord is a God of love and peace. It becomes much easier for the Lord to fellowship and commune with a man when the heart of a man is at peace; without being distracted by the social media, instant notifications here and there, worries and anxiety about tomorrow, worries about the economy, worries about family and several other things that seems concerning.
I want you to be at peace, shut out the noise and let my peace flow through you; let me lead you out of the storm, let me correct you with my rod and guide you with my staff.
#B HEART: What is my ATTITUDE ❤ (Checking my attitude against the issue raised) / (How does the understanding of this truth makes me feel?)
– Are you at peace?
– Do you deliberate create time to be quite and literally rest on God?
– Do you live in love and peace with those around you?
– Do people have the atmosphere to rest and be happy when you enter the room?
– His voice becomes more louder when you are calm, and you cut off all the noises.
– I thank you Lord for your word today, I pray that the eye of my understanding is enlightened; that I am able to see how you want me to repent and be as I ought to be. (Amen)
– I pray that I learn how to be peaceful before you, so that my discernment becomes more sharper, that I hear my God as He ministers unto me in the Spirit. (Amen)
Writer’s Devotional 2
Answer this part.
#C HAND: How can I OBEY? 🙇🙇♀ (What do I do with what God is Telling/ Showing me Today?)
#D HELP 🤲
1. How can God HELP me?
2. Who can help me?
3. Who can I help with this Truth?