One Pursuit by Josh Yeoh featuring Alarice is a sensational gospel music from the Album Maranatha. The song themes on an expression of love to the Lord; blessed are those that are pure in heart for they shall see God, that “pureness of heart” infers a single devotion, a single focus, just one focus all directed to God. Blessed are those whose only pursuit is the Father, for they shall see God.
Listen and be blessed.
Mp3 Download: One Pursuit
Music Video: One Pursuit
Lyrics: One Pursuit
You are my one thing
You are my sole desire
My one pursuit
You’re my forever
Beginning and the end
Through the joy and through the pain
Let this be my life’s refrain
I’ll love You with all of my heart
I’ll love You with all of my soul
I’ll love You with all of my mind and strength
I will love You God
Here in the garden
Here in the secret place
You’re my closest friend
You are my treasure
Hidden in the field
My greatest prize
If the mountains move into the sea
If the tempest rages endlessly
And when I come right to the end of me
Still let me love You
If I gain my crowns to lay them down
If all my songs were just for Your renown
If my wanderings led me to be found
Still let me love You, just let me love You
I’ll love You with every fibre of my being
I’ll love You even when my eyes can’t see
I’ll love You till the very end of days
I will love You God
Till we meet face to face
I’ll still love You God
Connect with Josh Yeoh
Writer’s Devotional 1
Disciplined Daily Devotion (3D) Report Tool: 4H Method.
👉 Date: Wed, 6th December 2023
👉 Time: 1:04 PM
Focus: Peace 2.2
📖 Text: Galatians 5:22
 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
(Galatians 5:22 KJV)
#A HEAD 🧐
1. OBSERVATION (What do I see?)
– the fruit of the Spirit
2. What does it MEAN?
– But: This brings to mind the context of this verse, and it shows that this verse is in contrast with the previous verse.
° Context: While emphasizing on the liberty received from the law because righteousness can now be obtained by faith in Christ. Apostle Paul admonishes that this liberty should not be used as an occasion to walk in the flesh; rather we should serve one another by love, walking in the Spirit. Apostle Paul then describes the fruits of the flesh and the fruits of the Spirit with an emphasis that; “Walk in the Spirit and you would not fulfil the lust of the flesh”. This is the law of liberty, to walk in the Spirit, exhibiting the fruits of the Spirit in our day-to-day activities.
– the fruit of the Spirit: Fruit refers to a produce, a yield, what comes from a certain or specific tree/ plant. Hence, the fruit of the Spirit is something that yields from the Spirit, it refers to a character, attitude, or behavior that comes from the Spirit, which is manifest in anyone that is walking in the Spirit. And much more uniquely, these fruits are only sponsored by the Spirit of God, making them flow supernaturally and remain consistent in every situation. Any look alike that is not sponsored by the Spirit of God is eventually used to walk in the flesh.
– love: agapē – brotherly love, affection, good will, love, benevolence. Love God with all your heart, mind and soul; love your neighbor as yourself. This remains the first and second greatest commandment, and all through the scripture it has being proven to be the base of everything that is of God. Even if I give my body to be burnt for others, and I have not love, it amounts to nothing before God. (Matthew 22: 36 – 40, 1 Corinthians 13: 1 – 13) The fruit of the Spirit is always characterized by love.
– Joy: chara – joy, gladness, cheerfulness I.e. calm delight. With love flowing this much, appreciating the love of God and loving men after the pattern of God’s love for mankind; it gives so much more room for joy to flow. Joy is a fruit of the Spirit; you can’t find joy? Focus on walking in the Spirit, you have the fruit of joy through the Holy Spirit.
– Peace: eirēnē – a state of tranquility, peace between individuals, i.e. harmony, concord; security, safety, prosperity, felicity, (because peace and harmony make and keep things safe and prosperous).
Heads-up, peace is a fruit of the Spirit, it is sponsored by God; depression, anxiety, restlessness and the likes of them are not the fruit of the Spirit. As believers in Christ, God has ordained that we walk in peace, inward peace and outward expression of peace; we receive this by faith. Regardless of age, economy, gene, past sins, national situation; they are not a hindrance, the peace of God can still flow in and through you. Choose to walk in the Spirit, appropriate these things which God has freely given and ordained by faith.
– longsuffering: makrothumia – patience, endurance, constancy, steadfastness, perseverance, forbearance, longsuffering, slowness in avenging wrongs.
– gentleness: chrēstotēs – moral goodness, integrity, benignity, kindness. (Benignity is the quality of being kind, gently and mild.)
– goodness: agathōsunē – uprightness of heart and life, goodness, kindness
– faith: pistis – conviction of truth, a strong and welcome conviction or belief that Jesus is the Messiah, through whom we obtain eternal salvation in the kingdom of God.
– meekness: praotēs – gentleness, mildness, meekness
– temperance: egkrateia – self-control (the virtue of one who masters his desires and passions, especially his sensual appetites)
3. What stood Out/ What issue is God Raising with me Today?
– Walk in the Spirit and fulfil not the desires of the flesh. When you choose the way of the Father, you shouldn’t choose it halfway; any part you neglect or ignore stands as a snare and a back door to give room for the fruits of the flesh to become manifest in your walk.
– All the fruits of the Spirit are already deposited in the Spirit; we can manifest this fruit and walk in them.
#B HEART: What is my ATTITUDE ❤ (Checking my attitude against the issue raised) / (How does the understanding of this truth makes me feel?)
– How can I bear fruits of the Spirit?
° The words that I speak to you are Spirit and life, the Spirit quickeneth but the flesh profits nothing. (John 6:63)
° But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. (Luke 8:15)
° I beseech you therefore brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. (Romans 12:1)
° Be not conformed to this world, but be though transformed by the renewing of your mind with the word of God, that ye may be able to prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God. (Romans 12:2)
– I thank you for your love upon me, I thank you that you are with me on this one. I thank you that you never left nor forsake me.
– I thank you because you are teaching me your peace, I thank you that you enable me to walk in the Spirit.
– I pray that the eyes of my understanding is enlightened to understand the things of the Spirit.
– Thank you, my everlasting Father, for you have given all these things for me to enjoy, serve and prosper on this earth. (Amen)
Writer’s Devotional 2
Answer this part.
#C HAND: How can I OBEY? 🙇🙇♀ (What do I do with what God is Telling/ Showing me Today?)
#D HELP 🤲
1. How can God HELP me?
2. Who can help me?
3. Who can I help with this Truth?
One Pursuit – One Pursuit – One Pursuit